Reader reviews and comments on Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman, plus links to write your own review.

Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman

by Elizabeth Buchan

Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan X
Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan

Feb 2003, 368 pages
    Jan 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman

Tamaratu

Very engaging as an entertaining, empathetic diversion, this wee little novel was frothy and satisfying all at once. Certainly, it's a plot line we've come to expect - though the characters are richer and deeper than your generic chick-lit offering. I devoured this book, and was also very conscious of its quick evaporation; this is not a book that burns itself into you. Certainly, it's a story you've heard before. Despite that, it's a wistful reminder - true strength requires setting aside one's pride to strive toward hope and forgiveness. Perhaps you'll find, as I did, that it's a story that bears repeating.
Anonymous

Very enjoyable! There was great depth to the characters - which is nice to see for a change. The author did a wonderful job showing everyone's point of view. There was growth and change and a believable 'happy' ending.
Jenny

Age 22 - I was a little disappointed by the anticlimactic ending to this book and the spelling errors. The character development was pretty good though.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes