Reader reviews and comments on Absolute Rage, plus links to write your own review.

Absolute Rage

by Robert K. Tanenbaum

Absolute Rage by Robert K. Tanenbaum X
Absolute Rage by Robert K. Tanenbaum

Aug 2002, 368 pages
    Jul 2003, 480 pages

There is 1 reader review for Absolute Rage

Sky

Action, great plot and characters - it has it all
A little slow getting into the real story but, OMG! - once it starts to move, I wasn't able to put it down - meaning several late nights when I should have turned out the light but couldn't.

The women in this story are incredible. It is hard to believe a man wrote it. Every man would want a wife like Marlene and a daughter like Lucy.

The bad guys were truly idiot-bad - and the good guys were always on the edge of being bad. It was just SO GOOD.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

Where the Light Enters
by Sara Donati

An enthralling epic about two trailblazing female doctors in 19th century New York.

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R