Reader reviews and comments on Absolute Rage, plus links to write your own review.

Absolute Rage

by Robert K. Tanenbaum

Absolute Rage by Robert K. Tanenbaum

Aug 2002, 368 pages
    Jul 2003, 480 pages

There is 1 reader review for Absolute Rage

Sky

Action, great plot and characters - it has it all
A little slow getting into the real story but, OMG! - once it starts to move, I wasn't able to put it down - meaning several late nights when I should have turned out the light but couldn't.

The women in this story are incredible. It is hard to believe a man wrote it. Every man would want a wife like Marlene and a daughter like Lucy.

The bad guys were truly idiot-bad - and the good guys were always on the edge of being bad. It was just SO GOOD.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers