Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022 and Award Winners

What readers think of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, plus links to write your own review.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money--that the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!

by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter X
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter

• Paperback:
    Apr 2000, 223 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Elendu Obinna

knowing what is important
The middle class dream and ideal has long been society's standard for the successful individual. holding onto that point of view can have disastrous financial consequences in the years to come. Rich Dad, Poor Dad helps us distill what to strive hard for which is financial freedom, not a safe secure high paying job.
kien

this is a goodbook , i think so . Thanks .
Pauline Jackson

Rich Dad Poor Dad Real Review
This book is a bestseller business and inspirational that you should read. The author described many issues in his real life and give many examples to understand.
G.Pooja

rich dad poor dad
The book Rich Dad, Poor Dad is the book were we completely deal with money, and just by reading this book we can get to know how to stay strong and independent.
mahima jain

amazing
Really nice!
Jayme

I have read this book many times in the course of starting, building and working my own business. It came to me as recommended reading as part of a company that helped me build my own business. It showed me a new way of thinking and how I too could be rich and not work for someone else to get that way. It's a success tool anyone who wants to gain financial freedom shouldn't be without.
Patrick McNally

Can be examined on three different levels, at least. There is the matter of internal consistency of statements within the book and they add up, there is the question of book-to-book consistency as one looks at the sequence of books which the author has by now written and checks for discrepancies and explanations, and finally there is the point of consistency with external documentation as it relates to issues touched on in the book. These matters are gone through more fully at www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html, but suffice to say, the book fails on all three counts.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Voted 2022 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Geraldine Brooks creates a ...
  • Book Jacket: In Love
    In Love
    by Amy Bloom
    Voted 2022 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. In 2019, author Amy Bloom and her...
  • Book Jacket: Remarkably Bright Creatures
    Remarkably Bright Creatures
    by Shelby Van Pelt
    Voted 2022 Best Debut Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Shelby Van Pelt's debut novel, ...

Members Recommend

Scatterlings
    by Resoketswe Martha Manenzhe

The debut novel of a gifted storyteller who has become a sensation in her native South Africa.

The Big Holiday Wordplay

Cradles of the Reich
by Jennifer Coburn
Three women, a nation seduced by a madman, and the Nazi breeding program to create a so-called master race.

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.