Reader reviews and comments on Rich Dad, Poor Dad, plus links to write your own review.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money--that the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!

by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter X
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter

• Paperback:
    Apr 2000, 223 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Jayme

I have read this book many times in the course of starting, building and working my own business. It came to me as recommended reading as part of a company that helped me build my own business. It showed me a new way of thinking and how I too could be rich and not work for someone else to get that way. It's a success tool anyone who wants to gain financial freedom shouldn't be without.
Patrick McNally

Can be examined on three different levels, at least. There is the matter of internal consistency of statements within the book and they add up, there is the question of book-to-book consistency as one looks at the sequence of books which the author has by now written and checks for discrepancies and explanations, and finally there is the point of consistency with external documentation as it relates to issues touched on in the book. These matters are gone through more fully at www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html, but suffice to say, the book fails on all three counts.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Best Laid Plans
    Best Laid Plans
    by Gwen Florio
    When starting a series, first impressions are key. Introducing a sympathetic or relatable ...
  • Book Jacket: Last Night at the Telegraph Club
    Last Night at the Telegraph Club
    by Malinda Lo
    Author Malinda Lo takes readers to Chinatown, San Francisco in 1954, where 17-year-old Lily Hu is ...
  • Book Jacket: No One Is Talking About This
    No One Is Talking About This
    by Patricia Lockwood
    If anyone knows the ins and outs of living online, it's Patricia Lockwood. Before her stellar memoir...
  • Book Jacket: A Thousand Ships
    A Thousand Ships
    by Natalie Haynes
    Recent years have seen a trend in reinventions of Greek myths and legends, some from the ...

Black Widows
    by Cate Quinn

A brilliant joyride in the company of three sister-wives with nothing in common except their dead husband.

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis