Reader reviews and comments on Good In Bed, plus links to write your own review.

Good In Bed

Apr 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Good In Bed

sheila

Good in Bed
Wow!! This was an outstanding book. It made me laugh and cry. I saw myself in the main character and loved the ending. There was not one boring moment in this book. Even though I kind of wished she would have let Bruce seen their daughter.
Trish

realistic and very funny
I loved this book! I was hoping to stumble upon a new author (well new to me) while browsing in the bookstore, someone that could capture my attention and force me to read more chapters at night rather than going to bed at a reasonable hour for work. Good in bed, did just that. I am also glad that the main character "Cannie" was a realistic character who many could relate with not only in her personal life situations, but her image of herself. Great book and I'm off to buy the next one! Thanks Jennifer
Erinleigh

This book hooked me on Jennifer Weiner. I am an avid fan of her books now and have also read TextIn Her Shoes, the follow up to Good in Bed. I will definitely be looking forward to future titles by this author!
Lindsay

I loved it!!! It's the most enjoyable book I've read this year!
Melissa

I loved "Good In Bed". I don't have a lot of time for reading, so when I get the opportunity I want a great read. This book was that plus so much more. The characters were so likable - especially Cannie. She was so down-to-earth, and represented the majority of women entering early adulthood. I can't wait to read Jennifer Weiner's next book!

Melissa
Ontario, Canada
Age 28
Pamela Cable

Fantastic reading! I not only related to the main character, I found myself laughing and crying all the way through this book. Easy reading. Jennifer, the Author, must be a stand-up comic at her second job. I dunno. What a hoot. To have so many laughs, and such deep sympathy and to feel the hurt for this character I thought to myself...this is stuff of which good movies are made. I loved it and highly recommend it! I read In Her Shoes also and it is just as good, but I think a enjoyed Good In Bed a tad bit more. Send us another one Jennifer!
Lissa

Excellent. Funny, cheery. Great book for the beach.
Anonymous

This was an excellent book! This book was given to me by a friend last summer but I failed to read it; with a title like Good in Bed, I was a little hestitant. After a year of collecting dust, I decided to crack it open and could not put it down!!! Its a great read, well written - I highly recommend this book.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes