Reader reviews and comments on Good In Bed, plus links to write your own review.

Good In Bed

Apr 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Good In Bed

sheila

Good in Bed
Wow!! This was an outstanding book. It made me laugh and cry. I saw myself in the main character and loved the ending. There was not one boring moment in this book. Even though I kind of wished she would have let Bruce seen their daughter.
Trish

realistic and very funny
I loved this book! I was hoping to stumble upon a new author (well new to me) while browsing in the bookstore, someone that could capture my attention and force me to read more chapters at night rather than going to bed at a reasonable hour for work. Good in bed, did just that. I am also glad that the main character "Cannie" was a realistic character who many could relate with not only in her personal life situations, but her image of herself. Great book and I'm off to buy the next one! Thanks Jennifer
Erinleigh

This book hooked me on Jennifer Weiner. I am an avid fan of her books now and have also read TextIn Her Shoes, the follow up to Good in Bed. I will definitely be looking forward to future titles by this author!
Lindsay

I loved it!!! It's the most enjoyable book I've read this year!
Melissa

I loved "Good In Bed". I don't have a lot of time for reading, so when I get the opportunity I want a great read. This book was that plus so much more. The characters were so likable - especially Cannie. She was so down-to-earth, and represented the majority of women entering early adulthood. I can't wait to read Jennifer Weiner's next book!

Melissa
Ontario, Canada
Age 28
Pamela Cable

Fantastic reading! I not only related to the main character, I found myself laughing and crying all the way through this book. Easy reading. Jennifer, the Author, must be a stand-up comic at her second job. I dunno. What a hoot. To have so many laughs, and such deep sympathy and to feel the hurt for this character I thought to myself...this is stuff of which good movies are made. I loved it and highly recommend it! I read In Her Shoes also and it is just as good, but I think a enjoyed Good In Bed a tad bit more. Send us another one Jennifer!
Lissa

Excellent. Funny, cheery. Great book for the beach.

This was an excellent book! This book was given to me by a friend last summer but I failed to read it; with a title like Good in Bed, I was a little hestitant. After a year of collecting dust, I decided to crack it open and could not put it down!!! Its a great read, well written - I highly recommend this book.

• Book Jacket: Conviction
    Conviction
    by Denise Mina
    Scottish author Denise Mina's latest novel, Conviction, is a fast-paced thriller narrated by Anna, a...
    Dread Nation
    by Justina Ireland
    The war between the states is over and, instead, a very different battle is being waged for the ...
  • Book Jacket: Costalegre
    Costalegre
    by Courtney Maum
    The year is 1937 and Hitler is gaining stronger sway over Europe. Chief among the Führer's ...
    Lands of Lost Borders
    by Kate Harris
    Powered by imagination, grit, a bicycle, and the companionship of her best friend Mel, Kate Harris ...

Never Have I Ever

A diabolically entertaining tale of betrayal, deception, temptation, and love.

Ellie and the Harpmaker
    by Hazel Prior

A rich, heartwarming and charming debut novel about finding love in unexpected places.

Book Club
Visible Empire
by Hannah Pittard

An epic novel—based on true events—of love, grief, race, and wealth.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Crudo

Crudo by Olivia Laing

A brilliant, funny, and emphatically raw novel of love on the brink of the apocalypse.

T C C H T Roost