Reader reviews and comments on Good In Bed, plus links to write your own review.

Good In Bed

by Jennifer Weiner

Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner X
Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner

May 2001, 384 pages
    Apr 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Good In Bed

Karen

I read the cover in a book store at the airport and thought "wow" this looks like a story I can relate to. However, I put it down thinking, I don't want to be reading a book with the title "Good In Bed", while sitting next to a complete stranger. After browsing the rest of the bookstore's inventory I went back and picked it up anyway. My 5 hour flight from San Diego to Detroit flew by, this book is fantastic, the author weaves a tale that captivates you from the very first page. If you ever felt a bit of sadness because you were finished with a really good book, this will be one of those. I did not want the story to end.
Crazy for Words

LOVED this book! Really original and has a heartwarming ending!
Anne

This is an amazing book and one of my favorites! It kept my attention and was hard to put down because it was so interesting. I'm just hoping that Ms. Weiner will write a sequel!
Cindy

I really enjoyed this book; had a hard time putting it down. The story moved along quickly and held my attention, yet I felt I knew all the characters. I'm recommending it to my friends.
Kris

I loved this book and could not put it down either!! It has definately become one of my all time favorites!
RONDA

Could not put it down. Great book!!!!!!!!!!!
myra

Although the book focuses on the particular problem of one person, the underlying theme is that any problem can be substituted if it drags one down or destroys one's self-esteem. There are a myriad of issues which can lead one to the position in which Cannie found herself.
I enjoyed the book, most especially the use of the English language. The words are sharp and focused, and almost "thrown" at the reader to be digested.
The only down side of the book was that it was not realistic in the way things turn out in "real life" for women in Cannie's situation.
mia

This book starts out really well and i good for about 2/5th of the way-it is very believable and real
Then the hollywood stuff starts and then it is no longer a book grounded in reality and becomes overwrought fiction...
Then the last 2/5th is just mired in sloppy sentiment and harping on the usual baby-based themes etc. etc.

I give the first 2/5ths of the book a 5/5 and the remaining 3/5 0.5/5...

Dread Nation
    by Justina Ireland
    The war between the states is over and, instead, a very different battle is being waged for the ...
  • Book Jacket: Costalegre
    Costalegre
    by Courtney Maum
    The year is 1937 and Hitler is gaining stronger sway over Europe. Chief among the Führer's ...
    Lands of Lost Borders
    by Kate Harris
    Powered by imagination, grit, a bicycle, and the companionship of her best friend Mel, Kate Harris ...
  • Book Jacket: The History of Living Forever
    The History of Living Forever
    by Jake Wolff
    Conrad is a boy in love for the first time. His mother is dead; his father is a dying alcoholic. But...

Never Have I Ever

A diabolically entertaining tale of betrayal, deception, temptation, and love.

Ellie and the Harpmaker
    by Hazel Prior

A rich, heartwarming and charming debut novel about finding love in unexpected places.

Book Club
Visible Empire
by Hannah Pittard

An epic novel—based on true events—of love, grief, race, and wealth.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Crudo

Crudo by Olivia Laing

A brilliant, funny, and emphatically raw novel of love on the brink of the apocalypse.

T C C H T Roost