What readers think of Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, plus links to write your own review.

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

May 2002, 192 pages
    Mar 2003, 208 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Rach

Laugh your knickers off with Georgia!
'Knocked Out Ny my Nunga Nungas' is a must have for any teenage girl who loves a bit of a laugh. It is a fabitty fab novel!

Geaogia Nicolson is being 'forced' to go with her so called family to Och-aye land, aka: Scotland. All she can think about is her "Sex God" boyfriend, Robbie, and when he will call her.
Then there is the issue of Dave the Laugh... is Georgia becoming a shameless vixen? Snogging her ex? And are her 'nunga-nungas' attracting all the sadsacks in the universe?
Izzy 3 x

Angus thongs and fullfrontal snogging
This book is so hilarious!!I don't normally read books that much but this one has kept my eyes glued to the page. I haven't seen the film yet (unfortunately) but I really want to so I can compare which is better. I think the book will be. I am willing to read ALL the books by Louise Rennison because I think it will be as good as this one and all the other ones. Izzy xo
Jodie

Hilarious all time favourite
This comdey is set as the diary of Georgia Nicolson a 15yr old girl doing what all 15yr old girls do eg. making themselves look pretty, hanging out with friends, shopping and snogging boys.

Georgia is your average teenager who over exaggerates about everything and can't stand her embarrassing family. Georgia feels her mutti and vati (mum and dad) belong to another planet and is always being embarrassed by them.

Georgia's group of friends at school is called the Ace gang. In the Ace gang there is Georgia, Jas, Rosie, Ellen, Jools and Mabs. Their favourite things to do are doing little things like pinning their gloves to their hats like ears just to infuriate Hawkeye (A very strict teacher who detests Georgia very much.

In this chapter of Georgia's life she is head over heals in love with the sex god (Robbie).

This book is fabulously written and I would recommend this to all those girls out there who fancy a laugh mixed with a little hint of romance.

Enjoy Reading!
Zdenulik from Slovakia

My idea
Georgia is really very funny girl. I love this book. I am sad that are only 4 parts:( but I red these books many times and still I want to read them again.
Kayla

It is a great book and it was fun to read with my friends.
georgia16

it was one of the best books ive ever read and i have to say i would have stayed up all night reading it just to find out what happened next
elmo

This is one of the funniest books I have ever read. I'm about he same age as Georgia so I could understand her life really well. It's hysterical and deffinetly worth reading. It will keep on the edge of your seat the whole time. Just don't fall off! Read it and you won't want to put it down.
Amy boyd

This is the funniest book i have ever read. My friends tell me that i am most like her because my life is like exactly the same! I even named my cat angus after i read it!!! I LOVE YOU LOUISE RENNISON!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Wrong End of the Telescope
    The Wrong End of the Telescope
    by Rabih Alameddine
    Rabih Alameddine's The Wrong End of the Telescope follows Mina, a Lebanese American doctor who ...
  • Book Jacket: Lightning Strike
    Lightning Strike
    by William Kent Krueger
    It is the summer of 1963 in Tamarack County, Minnesota. Just outside the small town of Aurora, ...
  • Book Jacket: Skinship
    Skinship
    by Yoon Choi
    The fine thing about short stories in general is their way of following characters through ...
    The Last Mona Lisa
    by Jonathan Santlofer
    In 1911, the Mona Lisa disappeared from its home at the Louvre in Paris. It took two years for the ...

Morningside Heights
by Joshua Henkin
A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

Flesh & Blood
    by N. West Moss

This beautifully written memoir offers insight, understanding, and joy.

Win This Book!
Win Sisters of the Great War

Sisters of the Great War by Suzanne Feldman

A powerful novel of two unconventional American sisters who volunteer at the front during World War I.

Y A B Up T W T