What readers think of Saffy's Angel, plus links to write your own review.

Saffy's Angel

Sep 2003, 160 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Saffy's Angel

anoymous123

Saffy's Angel
I think this book is very lively and i really really enjoy it. I will recommend this book to my friends to read. The characters are very unique and I liked Sarah as she's a bold and caring person, which reminds me of a best friend.
Nana

saffy's angel
Its a great book.The thought is amazing.The suspense is spine tingling.The story is heart moving. It's a wonderful tale of an older sister with no hope of passing, a mother who is barely there, a boy trying to face his fears, a little girl making art of anything, a neighbor seeking adventure, and then there's Saffy. A girl who lost her mom when she was 3. A girl who was raised by her aunt and didn't know it. A girl who seeks the feeling of family.She puts her loneliness in one place and figures out happiness can be found through love, not items. READ THE BOOK!
rene

saffy's angel
I think the book is very good. Ii will read it again. I think that every one should read it.
Ky Cullen

saffy's angel
Absolutely amazing . Saffy's family reminds me of my best friend's family. I would recomend it for anyone who likes a confusing mystery.
Bethdastar

Wow!!!!!!!!1
This is the best book in the entire universe because the writing is extremely emotional. I cried after each chapter.
alf

This is a good book.
This book was mine and all I could do was read it. Even when Saffy was not doing so great I wanted her to do good. Everyone should read this book. I was lost when I wasn't reading it. In 5 grade I did a book report on this book and I did so well that my teacher was wanting to read the book for herself.
asela

it so cool and awsome!
sinama

saffy's angel
I think it was the best book i've ever read.!

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Light of Days
    The Light of Days
    by Judy Batalion
    Renia, Sarah, Zivia, Frumka, Hantze, Tosia, Vladka, Chajka, Gusta, Hela, Bela, Lonka, Tema, Chasia, ...
  • Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire