Reader reviews and comments on Saffy's Angel, plus links to write your own review.

Saffy's Angel

Sep 2003, 160 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Saffy's Angel

anoymous123

Saffy's Angel
I think this book is very lively and i really really enjoy it. I will recommend this book to my friends to read. The characters are very unique and I liked Sarah as she's a bold and caring person, which reminds me of a best friend.
Nana

saffy's angel
Its a great book.The thought is amazing.The suspense is spine tingling.The story is heart moving. It's a wonderful tale of an older sister with no hope of passing, a mother who is barely there, a boy trying to face his fears, a little girl making art of anything, a neighbor seeking adventure, and then there's Saffy. A girl who lost her mom when she was 3. A girl who was raised by her aunt and didn't know it. A girl who seeks the feeling of family.She puts her loneliness in one place and figures out happiness can be found through love, not items. READ THE BOOK!
rene

saffy's angel
I think the book is very good. Ii will read it again. I think that every one should read it.
Ky Cullen

saffy's angel
Absolutely amazing . Saffy's family reminds me of my best friend's family. I would recomend it for anyone who likes a confusing mystery.
Bethdastar

Wow!!!!!!!!1
This is the best book in the entire universe because the writing is extremely emotional. I cried after each chapter.
alf

This is a good book.
This book was mine and all I could do was read it. Even when Saffy was not doing so great I wanted her to do good. Everyone should read this book. I was lost when I wasn't reading it. In 5 grade I did a book report on this book and I did so well that my teacher was wanting to read the book for herself.
asela

it so cool and awsome!
sinama

saffy's angel
I think it was the best book i've ever read.!

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Men are more moral than they think...

E Dog H I D