Reader reviews and comments on Midnight Bayou, plus links to write your own review.

Midnight Bayou

by Nora Roberts

Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts

Oct 2001, 432 pages
    Dec 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Midnight Bayou

Linda (02/09/16)

Nailed It
I grew up 50 miles south of New Orleans and I could feel the steam of the bayou, smell the flowers, and taste the food. I loved this story and the feel of New Orleans before Katrina. Thank you so much for this love story.
Linda A (12/13/15)

Wanting more
I loved the history of the people that played in this book, and the story that finally came out for those deceased. Left me wanting another story just like this one.
netbug (02/27/07)

Midnight Bayou
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down especially the last 100 pages I didn't want to stop reading. I loved the mystery of the ghost. Great book!
Crystalee (08/12/03)

I liked this book so much! In true Nora Roberts fashion, it had me hooked on a great, mysterious plot and routing for Lena and Declan to officially become a couple! This book is much more than just romance, though some of the love scenes are a bit steamy. . . it has a real message, and it will have you hooked!

• Book Jacket: Pachinko
    Lincoln in the Bardo
    by George Saunders

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.

K Your F C