Reader reviews and comments on Between Lovers, plus links to write your own review.

Between Lovers

by Eric Jerome Dickey

Between Lovers by Eric Jerome Dickey X
Between Lovers by Eric Jerome Dickey

Jul 2001, 320 pages
    May 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Between Lovers

*Shay*

This book hit so close to home. Im in a triangle of the same sort. This book is too too good!!!!!!!!
jai

i'm 21 years old and i must say this book had me hooked from chapter to chapter. i must say it is one of the best books i have had the pleasure of reading.
Tattianna

im 18 an it has been my pleasure to have read this book
its the greatest. it catches your interest chapert after chapter.
Bernee' Capers

I am a 18 year old female and I had read the story and I couldn't put the book down. I loved every monent of it. I'm going to do my author report on Eric Jerome Dickey.
Shaniqua Whitacre

This book is fanominal it has twists and turns that you would never expect.
Latoyaf

I'm a person who you would never ever catch reading a novel except magazines about celebrities lifes, until i game across Eric Jermone Dickey novel call Milk in my Coffee, for some reason i couldn't seem to put the book down, i finished it in less that three days and for someone like me who doesn't read that a big point. I just finished Jermone's book call Between Lovers, the book is so beautiful i couldn't put it down again. I would love to say Jermone keep up the good work I'm a young black women and when i need to relax i pick up your book. You make my Imagination go wild and thats one of the most beautiful feeling. I have one question, how do you do it? I guess its your own secert. I love you and i don't even know (i guess i do through your books). Thank you.
Nickey

This book is an excellent read. It touches on so many subjects that women deal with in life. The on going battle that the characters go through in the book is such a reality in the lives of many. This book is great and I have recommended it to all of my friends and would recommend that anyone who loves an intimate, detailed, and explicit story, should definitely pick up this one.
Erica Marshall

Miraculous

Very detailed and thought out. Shows the essence of African Americans living today not only by love and sensuality. If you like reading and want a book that will not let you down I sincerely recommend this book to you. Reading this with a group of friends will make you a better reader. His books give you something you won't forget. Many readers need a book like this because there are increasingly very few now that leaves you with a feeling of being satisfied. As an African American or strong reader, who likes quality, I encourage you to support Eric Jerome Dickey by buying a couple of his books. Very good book!

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace