Reader reviews and comments on Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

by James Patterson

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson

Jul 2001, 320 pages
    Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Marge (09/23/12)

My teeth hurt
I just finished reading this book. I'm kicking myself for wasting 3 hours. It is so sugary sweet, it made my teeth hurt. Truly... The book is saturated with "I love you", "You are so perfect", "you are so gorgeous", it gets really old when the dialog is so saturated with the gooey stuff. No character development, pitiful pot, nothing breathtaking...there was just no point to this book.
S.F. (11/18/09)

suzannes diary for nicholas
I listened to this book in audio and loved it. Very sad but very good. Real tear jerker.
Krystal (08/07/08)

omg!!!!!!!
This was an amazing book. I read this whole book within 1 night, I could not put it down. I cried through the whole thing.I would recommend this book to anybody and everybody!
Krystal (04/25/08)

Best Book That I Have Ever Read
This is truly the best book that I have ever read. I laughed and cried. I recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer (02/10/08)

THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!
The BEST book that has ever been created!
I cried though out the entire thing.
It was excellent!
Nothing else compares to how great this book really is.
I would read it over and over again if I had a copy.
Cynthia Conwell (09/25/07)

Life Changing
This book has changed my life - after a scant 66 years. My work has been my passion - as a result, way out of perspective re: reality and values. When my mother died a few years ago, I realized that I was making way to many decisions relative to my commitment to my work - which just happens to be education of adolescents. I let my health, family, and friends drop to the bottom of my list. While integrity was always at the top, so was work!

What a wake up call this book was for me! I could have ended my reading at the very beginning, but it was important to me to see how she lived out those five balls in her reality. Great book for all to read.
J (06/24/07)

Best book I've ever read!!!!!!!!
Best book I've ever read. Everyone should read it. I cried throughout most of it. I loved the ending and it was written very well. I hope that everyone has the opportunity to read this novel. It's a keeper to buy and treasure forever!!! I'm giving it a five (5) star (*) rating because I do too think that it is one of the best novels that has ever been created!
Andrea Marie (10/20/06)

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
I loved the book "Suzanne's Diary for Nicolas" because there is always something going on good or bad. I couldn't put the book down because I wanted to get to the end to see what happens. You get so many emotions reading this book that you just have to read on until the end.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

The thing that cowardice fears most is decision

K Your F C