Reader reviews and comments on Claws and Effect, plus links to write your own review.

Claws and Effect

A Mrs.Murphy Mystery

by Rita Mae Brown

Claws and Effect by Rita Mae Brown

Feb 2001, 304 pages
    Jan 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Claws and Effect

Thomas A. Foxe

Just - A wonderful way to have fun. I would prescribe it as a highly effective medicine for stress relief. Caution is advised because it can be addictive.

Anonymous

I absolutly LOVED this book! It was awesome. Anyone out there who hasn't read it, go out and buy it right now. I coundn't put it down. I could have cried when the second doctor died. Won't tell who but believe me, your jaw will hit the floor on this on. Just remember that there are many kinds of doctors, and not all of them work at the hospital. JUST READ IT!!!

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers