Reader reviews and comments on Paradise Park, plus links to write your own review.

Paradise Park

by Allegra Goodman

Paradise Park by Allegra Goodman

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Apr 2002, 432 pages

There is 1 reader review for Paradise Park

June Fox (10/24/02)

This book grew on me. At first, I found it disappointing; I didn't care for the protagonist (too silly), and couldn't relate to her frivolous, try anything lifestyle. I felt the author didn't respect her much either! But then I started finding the character's innocent, trusting, "go with the flow" nature rather endearing. I enjoyed the way Goodman poked fun at almost every cult and religious group that purports to have "the answer." After all her drifing too and fro, I was pleased with the way the character's life turned out.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

The longest journey of any person is the journey inward

K Your F C