Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

The Tiger Rising

Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 38 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

sadie

five stars!
Great book. Perfect for book clubs and read-alouds!
Elysabeth

Awesome book
Very beautiful and sad.
maya

AWESOME BOOK
I love the tiger rising. It is the most exciting, but sad book ever. we are reading it in my class.
matjosh

the tiger rising
It was the best book I have ever read.
Lucia

Best Book Ever
The Tiger Rising is a really good book! I read it and really enjoyed it. Once you start reading, you can't put the book down. It is the best book I've ever read in my life!!!!

Kate DiCamillo is a very good author! I read and liked every book she wrote. For example, I read The Tiger Rising, The Tale Of Despereaux, and Because Of Winn-Dixie. All of them are very good books and I would want to read them if I were you!
christina

good book
Is a sad book because Rob hid his feeling about his mother. Like a tiger in a cage.
jillian

the tiger rising
Rob tried to keep his feelings locked up like a tiger in a cage. He met Sistine who changed his mind and his heart. When his feelings do come out, the tiger gets out too. I recommend this coming of age book to all.
kota13

Rising tiger
I love this book. We are reading it in school :)

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace