Reader reviews and comments on The Cat Who Smelled A Rat, plus links to write your own review.

The Cat Who Smelled A Rat

by Lilian Jackson Braun

The Cat Who Smelled A Rat by Lilian Jackson Braun X
The Cat Who Smelled A Rat by Lilian Jackson Braun

Jan 2001, 256 pages
    Jan 2002, 304 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Cat Who Smelled A Rat

brian

Excellent book for those looking to escape in a world of peace, with fascinating characters and a thrilling yet revealing murder case. One of the best books I've read this year. Recommended to all!
laurcus

Too many characters and insignificant titbits on things nobody really cares about. First and last time I buy one of Ms. Jackson Braun's books.

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

The Kinship of Secrets