Reader reviews and comments on I Love You, Ronnie, plus links to write your own review.

I Love You, Ronnie

The Letters of Ronald Reagan to Nancy Reagan

by Nancy Reagan

I Love You, Ronnie by Nancy Reagan

Sep 2000, 208 pages
    Feb 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for I Love You, Ronnie

Cindy Saavedra

I don’t really like reading books, but I Love You, Ronnie is an exception.
I was in the bookstore and was reading a part of the book, the next thing I know I was reading the last page of it in my bedroom. I love this book very much.
Nancy, you are truly blessed and thank you for sharing your blessing through this book.
jababes

havent had the chance to read the book save for the exerpts. wish someone would send me those letters...
stacie bonner

I loved it! I found it quite surprizing,I fully expected to cry but I got a
wonderful feeling,warmth and joy.joy that such a love could exsist and proud that a man like Ronald Reagan exsisted and proud that I
had voted for him. I'm glad Nancy kept her letters,they became her
lifeline to the past with her husband. I best go on because I could
write forever how good this book is but the main thing...I'm proud of
Nancy and Ronald ReaganStacie Bonner.
Joy Lewis-Banks

This is so beautiful. I have always wanted a man to talk, write or show me some of those feelings. I guess is is a rare commodity. You are so blessed Ms. Reagan.

Teary Eyed Romatic

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon