Reader reviews and comments on Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

by Sharon Creech

May 1994, 280 pages
    Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 138 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

Lincoln (11/20/15)

Walk 2 moons
I encourage anybody who is or wants to read this book to be proud and I hope they liked how much I liked it myself. :) :) :)
cool (11/26/12)

Walk Two Moons
Do you like adventure across ... America? Well if you do then you should read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. Thirteen-year-old Salamanca Tree Hiddle takes a long journey to Lewiston, Idaho to find her mother. Along the way she meets Phoebe Winterbottom. If you want to find out more about this book read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.

Thank You for reading my book review!^.^
fifi (02/23/12)

awesome book
This book was so awesome!
Sapphire (01/14/12)

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
l totally love Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. It taught me to appreciate life and the relationshps you have. l cried in the end when l finished the book, it was so sad and poignant. l hope everyone will enjoy this awesome book like l did.
Taylor (03/11/11)

Unexpected
This book is full of excitement and kept my on my toes! I don't think I could of ever expected the ending!
Shamik (03/04/11)

Walk Two Moons
I like the book Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech because it has a lot of details that breaks down every single sentence. I do recommend this book for everyone. I really do hope that you will love this book as much as I LOVE it!!!!
- (12/04/10)

blank
It was alright, it doesn't have much of a good storyline to me. I keep on guessing on what might happen next each time.
bigmac112 (12/03/10)

walk two moons
This book is the best book I have ever read. I recomend this book to kids and adults. It's loving and sad and humorous and awesome. You won't want to put it down

Rise
    by Cara Brookins

How a house built a family. An inspiring real-life story.

The Girl Before
    by JP Delaney

An enthralling psychological thriller of duplicity, death, and deception.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages