Reader reviews and comments on Joey Pigza Loses Control, plus links to write your own review.

Joey Pigza Loses Control

by Jack Gantos

Joey Pigza Loses Control by Jack Gantos

Sep 2000, 208 pages
    Mar 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Joey Pigza Loses Control

Phillip

Joey pigza book #3
This book was fantastic, it had a lot of emotion and it described all of Joey's feelings. Joey went from his old wired self to a normal boy. Joey's grandmother died at the end of the book and Joey did everything correctly. I totally understand the book "What did Joey Pigza do". I have a wired friend and my grandma also died. I would recommend this book to people who like funny books.
KIKI

joey pigza loses control
This is really, really great!
Louis B

Joey Pigza review
Uh I thought this book was great, it tied in well with the first Joey Pigza, I recommend this book for any one that has a "free book project" or if they want to relax, or just get some laughs. Its a great " pick up and go book"
Joe G.

Confusing book
This book is probably the best I've ever read. It was quite confusing, but I enjoyed it!
Katlyn

Joey pigza swallowed a key
I love this book. Usually, I can't find a book that is worthwhile, but it was great. If you like books that are funny then you should definatley read it!
Justin

Josh is wrong this book is excellent
Joseph

This is the funniest book ever!
i am reading it for a book report in 6th grade right now and its really cool
Stormy

I really enjoyed this book. I think it relates to my life some. I recomend that anyone who enjoys funny books should read this. I think Jack Gantos did an excellent job!!!!!

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F