Reader reviews and comments on Not A Day Goes By, plus links to write your own review.

Not A Day Goes By

by E Lynn Harris

Not A Day Goes By by E Lynn Harris X
Not A Day Goes By by E Lynn Harris

Jul 2000, 208 pages
    May 2001, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Not A Day Goes By

Regina

E. Lynn never ceases to amaze me with the twists in his books and the characters that he brings to life.
jackie

Where and when does the action takes place?
Stephen Collum

This was a twisting story that was not your usual morally correct story line. It'll have you turning pages, as it tells of betrayal and deceit. Good book.
Kia Jackson

I have read every book that he has written involving these characters, i am just waiting to see what Harris dreams up next. Excellent imagery i can picture all the scenes in my head as if i was standing when things happen!!

• Book Jacket: An American Summer
    An American Summer
    by Alex Kotlowitz
    As a Chicagoan, I've become used to the most common reactions when I'm traveling and tell someone ...
  • Book Jacket: The Sun Is a Compass
    The Sun Is a Compass
    by Caroline Van Hemert
    Caroline Van Hemert fell in love with her future husband, Pat, in 2001, discovering they shared a ...
  • Book Jacket: Women Talking
    Women Talking
    by Miriam Toews
    Miriam Toews' Women Talking is a circadian novel, unfolding over a span of just a few hours and ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...

D-Day Girls
    by Sarah Rose

The dramatic story of the extraordinary women recruited by Britain's elite spy agency to help pave the way for Allied victory.

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Women Rowing North

The instant New York Times bestseller

A guide to wisdom, authenticity, and bliss for women as they age.

A B Penny A T U