Reader reviews and comments on Not A Day Goes By, plus links to write your own review.

Not A Day Goes By

by E Lynn Harris

Not A Day Goes By by E Lynn Harris

Jul 2000, 208 pages
    May 2001, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Not A Day Goes By

Regina

E. Lynn never ceases to amaze me with the twists in his books and the characters that he brings to life.
jackie

Where and when does the action takes place?
Stephen Collum

This was a twisting story that was not your usual morally correct story line. It'll have you turning pages, as it tells of betrayal and deceit. Good book.
Kia Jackson

I have read every book that he has written involving these characters, i am just waiting to see what Harris dreams up next. Excellent imagery i can picture all the scenes in my head as if i was standing when things happen!!

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed
    by Jeffrey Lent

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers