Reader reviews and comments on Day of Reckoning, plus links to write your own review.

Day of Reckoning

by Jack Higgins

Day of Reckoning

Feb 2000, 304 pages
    Feb 2001, 304 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Day of Reckoning

Mike S (10/30/04)

Somewhat of a pageturner, this book still left much to be desired. The plot had a good foundation, but, like the characters, was significantly underdeveloped. It's the first book I've ready by Higgins, and despite how it kept me turning pages all the way through, it may be the last.
simon (10/23/04)

one of the worste books he'd written. just flat-characters and a very simple story. hey look that's one of Fox, let's blow him up. I don't like that.
Kenneth Anderson (03/29/04)

This was the first 'Jack Higgins' book I have read, and now I am a big 'Jack Higgins' fan. I love his style.
Sean Dillon is the BAD guy turned GOOD guy everyone loves. 'Higgins' is a brilliant writer and will keep you turning the pages.

This book is all action/suspense. 'Sean Dillon' and collegues help their friend 'Blake Johnson' (USA whitehouse Security) to avenge the death of his ex-wife, who was a reporter for 'TRUTH' magazine, who got too close to the Mafia, trying to expose them!

Another BRILLIANT book from 'HIGGINS'. Fast paced and gripping. MUST READ!
Andrew Facini (02/08/03)

Awesome book that even kept my attention! A little cliched, but what's wrong with that!
A must buy for all Higgins fans.

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library

The Big Holiday Wordplay: