Reader reviews and comments on The Saving Graces, plus links to write your own review.

The Saving Graces

by Patricia Gaffney

The Saving Graces

Jun 1999, 416 pages
    Apr 2000, 544 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Saving Graces

Happily reading again (08/07/11)

Loved It!
This was the first time I had picked up a book in years and I loved it. I was so engrossed in the characters, and related to them all in one way or another.
Thank-you, you've got me wanting to read again. I'm onto my third book in as many weeks. I'm in heaven
Mi-con (10/28/10)

Book of treasure
This book consumed me... It took me in... Wonderful book, a book of never-ending treasures-- FRIENDSHIP.... I cried with it and then I was excited to flip over the pages and read on though my eyes sore... I can't miss a minute not reading it... It simply is a book of jewels... very heart-warming... Inspiring... Hope I could be someone like them in the next few years... =)
bon-bon (02/05/09)

.......great book with a great character....
I truly enjoyed reading it........... touching and full of emotional scenes.
I can't help but love this book...........
Tara (11/24/04)

I found this book on the shelf at the Toronto airport.....just looking for something to pass the time as I had finished reading the book I had brought with me. I thought it would be some "light" reading, fairly short and easy. Boy - was I wrong! It is not the length....and it certainly was not technically hard to read....but the emotions that I began to feel right from the begining were overwhelming. I literally could not put it down. I am now buying 3 for each of my best friends to give them for Christmas. Thank you Patricia Gaffney - I look forward to reading your other novels.
Melanie (06/16/04)

At first glace I thought this book would be cheesy and shallow. It is anything but. What a great book for women. You'll certainly learn about yourself with this one.
Christine Owen (10/03/03)

I found this book on the shelf, when I had nothing else to read, i wasn't expecting much, but it was great, I've never read anything better, I really want to know what will happen to these amazing characters. The plot twists and turns like a snake, it was the most amazing experience! Once you start you can't stop!!!!
Kathi (12/26/02)

I recieved this book from my Mom. It truly is an excellent book and I could see myself in all of the characters. A great book on a vacation and also to pass a long to friends.
Tammy Feeney (10/13/02)

My sister gave me" The Saving Graces" to read, and I must say that it is the best book I have ever read. I really felt like I was part of the group. I laughed, I cried, and I completely related to everyone in the book. I say give Patricia Gaffney a 10 star rating so to speak cause she completely deserves it. Thank for reminding me about the "Emma" in me, I forgot she was there.

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

Cruel Beautiful World