Reader reviews and comments on Pop Goes The Weasel, plus links to write your own review.

by James Patterson

Oct 1999, 432 pages
    Oct 2000, 480 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Pop Goes The Weasel

Khaneisha (07/14/08)

Pop Goes The Weasel
This book written by James Patterson is pure genius. I enjoyed the climaxes and the pauses for dramatic effect. Shafer's character was ridiculous- but the more he did, the more hooked I got to reach the end of the book. The game "The Four Horsemen" was twisted and sick and the players weren't ordinary at all. Their life outside the game was pretty ordinary but in the game- it was just too much to handle. Shafer was a sex crazed manaic who got enjoyment from putting his victims into different sex positions.
James Patterson has done it again; He puts the American Justice system to the test. He proves that certain figures can get away with "murder" because of their social status. This book is beautifully and creatively written- I couldn't have written a better book myself.
Bravo James Patterson- BRAVO!
Kenny Anderson (03/29/04)

This was the first book I have read writen by 'James Paterson', and was not let down in any way! This is a brilliant piece of writing and will be loved by all. I couldn't put this book down, which is unusual for me, as I never have been one for reading. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes 'fictional crime'. The book is fast paced and will keep you gripped from the start, you'll wish that you can get some peace to read it, as it is 423pages (hardback) so it does take a while to get through. But believe me you will not be dissappointed. James Patterson also has his own web site, you can find him at www.jamespatterson.com
Cheri (02/16/04)

This book was really good. I read it in two days. It was the first James Patterson book I've readand needless to say .. I'll be reading a lot more.
Kim (09/30/03)

great book...i couldn't put it down read it within a week
donnie (12/29/02)

best book yet of pattersons i loved it and will continue reading his books
Ruby Molina (10/10/02)

I had started to read this book while I began moving in the process i lost the book and i just have to buy it again just so i can read the ending. Thriller could not put it down !!!!!
Erika (10/02/02)

This book is a great thriller.
KRISSY (09/12/02)

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I EVER READ. I NEVER LIKED READING UNTIL NOW. THIS BOOK GOT ME HOOKED!

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth
    I Contain Multitudes
    by Ed Yong

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review