Reader reviews and comments on Fear Nothing, plus links to write your own review.

Fear Nothing

Dec 1998, 432 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Fear Nothing

Ally10

Fear Nothing-
This intriguing novel was the best book the author, Dean Konntz, has EVER written. This epic masterpiece is filled with mystery and thrilling action.Christopher Snow, a victim of a condition called xeroderma pigmentosum or XP, means he can not be around light like most can. He has to fear nothing if he wants to find the answer to all of his questions.

-Is his dog who he thinks he is?
-Is there something he doesn't know about his parents?

His friends become enemies. His enemies become friends. When you are different from everyone else, the night is not your enemy, the darkness is not intimidating, the shadows are not terrifying. So you learn to fear nothing...
Bruce

wow
This book was amazing. I can not wait to read the sequel to it. The inspiration and devotion that Chris Snow represents is astonishing. I love bobby with his surf lingo and the crazed monkeys attacking and killing. I love the way Dean Koontz writes his story so that the reader cares and involves with the story.
Becca

Ho my Gosh.
What can I say? Other than... WOAH THAT BOOK WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I read that book over the summer with a sprained ankle.. while camping. I read the book it 3 days. it was amaaaaazing. They mystery was magnificently carried out, beautiful, invigorating descriptions enabled me to picture everything perfectly. I could relate so easily. I love Dean's writing. Always will. Amazing. 20 thumbs up out of 15. =]
Mya, 14

I loved Fear Nothing! It took me a while to get into it, but after that, I flew threw it. Chris is such and intoxicating character. I have read dozens of Deans Koontz's books, and Fear Nothing and Sieze the night. I can't wait for the final book.
Dion

I hat to have to agree with almost everyone else, but yes this was a fantastic book. Great characters, normal brilliant Koontz plot, it is just fantastic.

I am so grabbing Sieze the Night tomorrow.
Griffon

I couldn't put this book down. The storyline and characters that Koonts draws are so vivid and lively that they pull you into the story and before long you feel as though you know these people. You really begin to care for them, and for their well-being.

Oh yeah, and I loved Orson!
Cole

This book was wonderful, I coulnd't wait to read the second!!! The characters are so real, I could relate with them!
Desiree

The best book ever!Text

• Book Jacket: Southernmost
    Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...
    The Almost Sisters
    Joshilyn Jackson's The Almost Sisters is a powerful look at the intersection of privilege, family, ...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

Fly Girls
    by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

So Much Life Left Over
    by Louis de Bernieres

An evocative and emotional novel set between the World Wars.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak