Reader reviews and comments on The Green Mile, plus links to write your own review.

The Green Mile

• Paperback:
    Nov 1999, 344 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for The Green Mile

kaydawg (10/23/05)

The green mile rocked my sox
A TEAR JERKER.... this book was great... the movie is also a great follow with the book. (if your not big on reading they are almost exact!) this shows conflicts that may acctualy happen in prison.
Josh (01/12/05)

Very emotional book. Don't just watch the movie you have to read it. I loved it. It's my favorite book.
Michael (01/04/05)

best book ever. Truly.
J M S (11/14/04)

Powerful, powerful stuff! Had me crying, and no book has ever done that to me before!
Terry Jackson (11/01/04)

I am fourteen years old. The Green Mile is the best book I ever read. I loved all the twists and turns this book takes. I recomended thius book to all my friends and they agree with me.
BPR (01/08/04)

This book is excellent, I read it for school, and I couldn't stop reading once I was started. I had to find out what was going to happen next.
Lorraine Conlin (09/24/03)

There are many amazing STEPHEN kING BOOKS. all i do is read and thi book is absolutley brilliant,funny,sad adn very deep.its me rollrd into one
Nancy (07/05/03)

I couldn't help but cry when I saw the movie. It was almost as good as the book.

• Book Jacket: Only Child