Reader reviews and comments on Billy Straight, plus links to write your own review.

Billy Straight

Oct 1999, 428 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Billy Straight

Emily

Brill Read
I really enjoyed this book, I suppose I shouldn't have been reading it as I am only 14 but anyway it was an awesome read and I really enjoyed it! A good read for anyone who likes a mystery.
DS

Excellent
This is a real page turner, very interesting read.
Anonymous

Vicki
This book is one of the best Kellerman books that I have read. I have so far enjoyed all his books to date. This is not the best book but it is much better then the Web.

• Book Jacket: Sunburn
    Sunburn
    by Laura Lippman
    Crime writer Laura Lippman is both prolific and versatile. After spending years as a reporter for ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us