Reader reviews and comments on Billy Straight, plus links to write your own review.

Billy Straight

Oct 1999, 428 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Billy Straight

Emily

Brill Read
I really enjoyed this book, I suppose I shouldn't have been reading it as I am only 14 but anyway it was an awesome read and I really enjoyed it! A good read for anyone who likes a mystery.
DS

Excellent
This is a real page turner, very interesting read.

Vicki
This book is one of the best Kellerman books that I have read. I have so far enjoyed all his books to date. This is not the best book but it is much better then the Web.

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance