Reader reviews and comments on Archangel, plus links to write your own review.

Archangel

by Robert Harris

Archangel by Robert Harris

Dec 1998, 373 pages
    Jan 2000, 415 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Archangel

frankenstein21 (08/21/11)

Good background atmosphere - exciting ending
Reasonable writing - but a lot of the plotting is predictable. Would not recommend.
arshan (01/23/11)

this is the best book ever
This book has a lot of black suspense, and is very violent and for a very mature audience, but overall the book rocks!!
paul (01/05/05)

Archangel is in my humble opinion Harris' best novel so far and it's hard to see how he will better this.

My interest in Russian history led me to buy the book and I certainly wasn't disappointed. A brilliantly crafted novel

with lots of twists and chilling surprises with a momentous finale. This novel puts Harris on the podium with Forsyth

Deighton et all. His research and knowledge are beyond reproach and he knows how to pile on the tension in spades

and leave you desperate to discover more. Sheer class!
Philip Zimman (07/06/03)

Archangel is a wonderfully crafted novel, filled with suspense, drama and humor. Robert Harris shows us what post-communism Russia is like, as well giving us a look back to the time of Joseph Stalin. His characters are easy to both love and hate, and I am possitive that this book would adapt marvelously to the silver screen. And I believe there are already people working on that.

<< Can you feel the force of Comrade stalin, even from the grave? >>

G-Unit Homie (03/10/03)

very nice book alot of cool stuff and it also explains alot fo cool stuff very nice robert gj
D. Papapanos (06/20/02)

Absolutely Marvellous.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

There is no worse robber than a bad book.

K Your F C