Reader reviews and comments on N Is For Noose, plus links to write your own review.

N Is For Noose

Apr 1999, 286 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for N Is For Noose

Anonymous

James
I'm only on chapter 12, but this book has already hooked me. It started out as a project for my mystery and suspense class, but has recently become a truly entertaining way to pass the time. If anyone out there wants to help me out on an essay topic, give me a buzz at white_jordan @hotmail.com
Anonymous

Ann Rigby
I really enjoyed this novel and liked the "on the road" atmosphere- i.e.. Kinsey away from Santa Theresa. A real sense of danger was evoked by the skilful writing and the plot was full of gripping twists and turns that kept me hooked. Vintage Grafton. Highly recommended!

Grace