Reader reviews and comments on N Is For Noose, plus links to write your own review.

N Is For Noose

Apr 1999, 286 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for N Is For Noose

Anonymous

James
I'm only on chapter 12, but this book has already hooked me. It started out as a project for my mystery and suspense class, but has recently become a truly entertaining way to pass the time. If anyone out there wants to help me out on an essay topic, give me a buzz at white_jordan @hotmail.com
Anonymous

Ann Rigby
I really enjoyed this novel and liked the "on the road" atmosphere- i.e.. Kinsey away from Santa Theresa. A real sense of danger was evoked by the skilful writing and the plot was full of gripping twists and turns that kept me hooked. Vintage Grafton. Highly recommended!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F