Reader reviews and comments on Kaaterskill Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Kaaterskill Falls

Aug 1999, 324 pages

There is 1 reader review for Kaaterskill Falls

Katerine T.

Great read
Surprised to find that there are no other reviews for this book. I really enjoyed Kaaterskill Falls. I felt that the character development was fantastic- I felt a lot of sympathy for the sisters. I learned a lot about the more conservative Jewish faith. I grew up not far from where the book takes place, beautiful area. I think this is a great book - Allegra Goodman's best.

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists