Reader reviews and comments on Kaaterskill Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Kaaterskill Falls

by Allegra Goodman

Kaaterskill Falls by Allegra Goodman

Aug 1998, 324 pages
    Aug 1999, 324 pages

There is 1 reader review for Kaaterskill Falls

Katerine T. (04/23/11)

Great read
Surprised to find that there are no other reviews for this book. I really enjoyed Kaaterskill Falls. I felt that the character development was fantastic- I felt a lot of sympathy for the sisters. I learned a lot about the more conservative Jewish faith. I grew up not far from where the book takes place, beautiful area. I think this is a great book - Allegra Goodman's best.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

A truly good book teaches me better than to read it...

Y S M B, I'll S Y