MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Kaaterskill Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Kaaterskill Falls

by Allegra Goodman

Kaaterskill Falls

Aug 1998, 324 pages
    Aug 1999, 324 pages

There is 1 reader review for Kaaterskill Falls

Katerine T. (04/23/11)

Great read
Surprised to find that there are no other reviews for this book. I really enjoyed Kaaterskill Falls. I felt that the character development was fantastic- I felt a lot of sympathy for the sisters. I learned a lot about the more conservative Jewish faith. I grew up not far from where the book takes place, beautiful area. I think this is a great book - Allegra Goodman's best.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages