Reader reviews and comments on Vampires in the Lemon Grove, plus links to write your own review.

Vampires in the Lemon Grove

Sarah Sacha Dollacker

There is 1 reader review for Vampires in the Lemon Grove

Diane S.

Vampires in the Lemon Grove
Truly imaginative and so very well written. Some though were a little creepy even for me. Loved the first story, which is very unusual for me because even the word vampire will set me running, but in this case it did not. Open minded a bit, gave it a chance and was presently surprised. Must be the lemons. I would like to get a glimpse into this author's mind, must be such an interesting place. The writing is spectacular, the stories a little out there but they are different.

The Grotesque in Literature

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie