Reader reviews and comments on Vampires in the Lemon Grove, plus links to write your own review.

Vampires in the Lemon Grove

Stories

by Karen Russell

Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell

Feb 2013, 256 pages
    Jan 2014, 256 pages

Sarah Sacha Dollacker

There is 1 reader review for Vampires in the Lemon Grove

Power Reviewer Diane S. (02/17/13)

Vampires in the Lemon Grove
Truly imaginative and so very well written. Some though were a little creepy even for me. Loved the first story, which is very unusual for me because even the word vampire will set me running, but in this case it did not. Open minded a bit, gave it a chance and was presently surprised. Must be the lemons. I would like to get a glimpse into this author's mind, must be such an interesting place. The writing is spectacular, the stories a little out there but they are different.

The Grotesque in Literature

Discover your next great read here

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

Y S M B, I'll S Y