Reader reviews and comments on Savvy, plus links to write your own review.

Savvy

Jo Perry

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Savvy

LunaKat

Obsessed ^.^
It's always a terrible moment when I finish this book. When I found out about Scumble and thought it might be about Mibs again, I was disappointed that it wasn't. I don't know...I guess I fell in love with the characters!
Luisa

Completely amazing!
I found this book completely amazing! Especially the similes and metaphors. It's a really good story too; exciting,fun, and just the right size.
I read this the first time in 4th Grade, by now I've read it about five, maybe six, times... it gets better each time.
Plus it can be read by many ages, both girls and boys.
Thank you so-o-o much, Ingrid Law!
carli

savvy
This book was awesome! So good I read it 4 times.
jason

awesome book
I love this book! It is really interesting and exciting.
Sarha

Wow
You should read this book it is very interesting. If you like adventure this is the book for you.
Brooke

Love it
I loved this book so much!! It was one of my favorite books I read it in 4 hours!!
Ake

DEFINITELY A GREAT BOOK TO READ!!!!!!!!!!
This was a very good book and I didn't want to put it down. I had to read it for a book report and I really enjoyed the story. If you like adventure, you should definitely read this book.
Taylor

Book Report
I did this book for my book report and may I just say that it was amazing. You will be taken with the children to get to their Poppa. An amazing book, everyone of all ages can read this book and just be amazed. Also an easy book and a great book for teachers to read to their classes. If you read this, you might also want to read the sequel Scumble. (Also an amazing book from Ingrid Law!)
And if you are reading this, coming from me, I am 11 years old. Just an amazing book. PERFECT!

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown