Reader reviews and comments on Nefertiti, plus links to write your own review.

Nefertiti

by Michelle Moran

Nefertiti by Michelle Moran

Jul 2007, 480 pages
    May 2008, 496 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Nefertiti

talira davis

nefertiti
I believe that this women had a goal in life; when she tried to make it she ended up seeing that she may fail. Her sister sees with her own eyes that her sister may fail if she keeps going in the track that she going in. This book taught me a lot. I learned from this book. This is one of the best books I ever read.
Betsy

A rich and delicious read.
Nefertiti has given me back my love for historical fiction. It has it all - wonderful story, great development of characters, vivid settings. It transports you to the time and place. I felt like I was on a barge on the Nile in ancient Egypt.
nick

whooo
I just thought the book was amazing. The fact that Nefertiti was a queen, I can just imagine.
Power Reviewer Kim

Good Historical Fiction
If you liked The Other Boleyn Girl, you'll love this novel. It's very similar. Like Gregory's novel, Nefertiti is the story of two sisters, told from the viewpoint of the younger one. One is famous, the other unknown except to scholars. One marries a monarch, the other is swept into the political situation but would prefer to be tending her garden at peace with her husband. Nefertiti, however, is much better written and far less lurid. It's an old-fashioned historical fiction novel. I give it four stars instead of five because I felt the sense of place a bit lacking -- the author didn't draw me into ancient Egypt as much as I would have liked. It was a fun, quick read, however, and worth settling down with on a rainy afternoon.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F