Reader reviews and comments on Eagle Strike, plus links to write your own review.

Eagle Strike

Feb 2006, 352 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Eagle Strike

Phoenix

Awesomest book EVER
Alex Rider books are awesome, I've already finished the whole series, but rereading only makes it better. You should TOTALLY read it!!!
Sid

Eagle Strike
Alex Rider is undoubtedly one of the most suspenseful and thrilling series ever. Eagle Strike indeed lived up to that reputation.
Harry Curtiss

Awesome
This is the best book I have ever read in my life! Read it!
Horowitz guy

AWESOME!!!!!!
This is a series of the best books in the world. I read all of them in just two weeks and loved 'em all. READ THEM!!:)
Jamie saunders

WOW
I started the Alex rider collection in April 2007 as a bit of fun and that was Stormbreaker I enjoyed it and by coincidence my little brother happened to have the second one (Point Blank) so I finished the first one and started the second and my parents realised that I was reading more than I usually did (before I started the Alex Rider collection I didn't really read much) so my mum said why not go and see if the other ones were in the shops so I went and looked and I bought another two: Skeleton Key and Arkangel so I quickly finished the second and went straight into the third and I really liked it also .Im currently in my English class on page 73 of Scorpia and it looks really good.....bye bye.

• Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E