Reader reviews and comments on Eagle Strike, plus links to write your own review.

Alex Rider Adventure

by Anthony Horowitz

Apr 2004, 256 pages
    Feb 2006, 352 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Eagle Strike

Phoenix (08/04/11)

Awesomest book EVER
Alex Rider books are awesome, I've already finished the whole series, but rereading only makes it better. You should TOTALLY read it!!!
Sid (01/05/10)

Eagle Strike
Alex Rider is undoubtedly one of the most suspenseful and thrilling series ever. Eagle Strike indeed lived up to that reputation.
Harry Curtiss (12/10/09)

Awesome
This is the best book I have ever read in my life! Read it!
Horowitz guy (11/30/08)

AWESOME!!!!!!
This is a series of the best books in the world. I read all of them in just two weeks and loved 'em all. READ THEM!!:)
Jamie saunders (05/22/07)

WOW
I started the Alex rider collection in April 2007 as a bit of fun and that was Stormbreaker I enjoyed it and by coincidence my little brother happened to have the second one (Point Blank) so I finished the first one and started the second and my parents realised that I was reading more than I usually did (before I started the Alex Rider collection I didn't really read much) so my mum said why not go and see if the other ones were in the shops so I went and looked and I bought another two: Skeleton Key and Arkangel so I quickly finished the second and went straight into the third and I really liked it also .Im currently in my English class on page 73 of Scorpia and it looks really good.....bye bye.

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review