Reader reviews and comments on Eagle Strike, plus links to write your own review.

Eagle Strike

Feb 2006, 352 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Eagle Strike

Phoenix (08/04/11)

Awesomest book EVER
Alex Rider books are awesome, I've already finished the whole series, but rereading only makes it better. You should TOTALLY read it!!!
Sid (01/05/10)

Eagle Strike
Alex Rider is undoubtedly one of the most suspenseful and thrilling series ever. Eagle Strike indeed lived up to that reputation.
Harry Curtiss (12/10/09)

Awesome
This is the best book I have ever read in my life! Read it!
Horowitz guy (11/30/08)

AWESOME!!!!!!
This is a series of the best books in the world. I read all of them in just two weeks and loved 'em all. READ THEM!!:)
Jamie saunders (05/22/07)

WOW
I started the Alex rider collection in April 2007 as a bit of fun and that was Stormbreaker I enjoyed it and by coincidence my little brother happened to have the second one (Point Blank) so I finished the first one and started the second and my parents realised that I was reading more than I usually did (before I started the Alex Rider collection I didn't really read much) so my mum said why not go and see if the other ones were in the shops so I went and looked and I bought another two: Skeleton Key and Arkangel so I quickly finished the second and went straight into the third and I really liked it also .Im currently in my English class on page 73 of Scorpia and it looks really good.....bye bye.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R