Reader reviews and comments on Skulduggery Pleasant, plus links to write your own review.

Skulduggery Pleasant

some guy

skullduggry pleasant
I loved every page!

Very Good indeed
kino (don'nt think im a boy cuz i am a girl)

kino thinks sp is awesome
I really enjoy Skulduggery Pleasant and for other readers there is more! Look out for Playing with Fire, The Faceless Ones , Darkdays , Mortal Coil and the new one coming out in September this year! (Which by the way is 2011)
Michael Merenda

Michaels Review
Skulduggery Pleasant is by far the best book is the whole world. When I first saw the book it looked eye-catching and a great book to read .Of course I am going to pick the book up and look at it.

It is a cross between magic themes, action and fantasy. I would definitely recommended this book to readers 10 and above. What a book Derek!!!!!!
Michael M

Mikes Review
Well were do I start?
Skulduggery Pleasant is by far the best book I have ever read.It has brilliant fantasy scenes and action. I would recomend this book to anyone!
Derek Landy really hits the spot!
What a book!!!!!!

It's a mindblowing book with something for any book lover who is clever enough to read it.

The second book wasn't so good but the third and fourth were true masterpieces and I can't wait till the fifth one comes out.

Skulduggery Pleasent
Skulduggery Pleasant is a book for horror, magic and thrill seekers it thrives on pure suspension every turn of the page. I would certainly recommend this book for young adult or even younger ages as it will be the best book you read this month. It is based on a girl named Stephanie Edgley she finds out there is another world full of magic, monsters and much more. She is soon to partner up with none other than detective Skulduggery Pleasant, but is this the life for her? Does she have the ability to learn magic? Maybe, maybe not,but you'll have to read the book to find out.
Not Given

This book Rox
This is the greatest book ever. You should read it if you haven't already!

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple