Reader reviews and comments on The Boleyn Inheritance, plus links to write your own review.

The Boleyn Inheritance

Aug 2007, 544 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Boleyn Inheritance

Cariola

Gregory's Best
This is by far Philippa Gregory's best historical novel. I love the way she interweaves the voices of three characters--none of which have been given much voice in previous novels by other authors. I've always wondered what motivated Lady Rocheford (Jane Boleyn) to assist in Katherine Howard's silly scheming, and Gregory explores one possibility. I also knew that Anne of Cleves stayed in England and was kind of an "auntie" to Henry's children, but she becomes a much more real person here. I can't wait for Gregory's next novel, The Other Queen--about Mary, Queen of Scots--to come out in Spring 2008.

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E