Reader reviews and comments on Into The Wild, plus links to write your own review.

Into The Wild

Feb 1997, 255 pages

There are currently 136 reader reviews for Into The Wild

ema-lee

A novel-lovers dream
This book, Into the wild, is a fascinating, amazing, beautifully written, a novel lovers dream. While reading this book, the many emotions make it like you were living it, like it was your hopes, dreams and adventures. However I must say that this book is an acquired taste, and if you are not interested, you may not enjoy it as much as others will.
ashley

good
The book is very good I loved it. People say that is was a boring story well don't listen to the they are not telling you the truth because it is a great book I know that for a fact I hate reading and I loved this book people are not good readers like me and I could still understand it. So I am telling all to read the book it is good I love it and will read it again and again.
Celeste

Into the Wild
This book is probably one of the best I've read in a long time. It's very detailed, and the plot keeps you reading and reading, you basically don't want to put the book down, wanting to know more about this unique character, Chris "Alex" McCandless. I highly recommend you take the time to read this book, it will give you a different insight about nature and its beautiful yet harsh characteristics.
Abby Mireles :)

AMAZING BOOK!
This book was the best I ever read in my entire life! I loved it so much it inspired me to do a speech about in my high school speech class. I recommend you read this book. It really is inspiring and watch the movie! :)
bibi3013

AWESOME
This book was amazing :)
Jennifer Carbajal-Avila

Into The Wild
When I was reading this story in class it moved me and made me understand what life is truly about living in the wild. Chris to me a strong brave person who encounters struggles but is a good man. Chris is someone that went all the way out and took advantage of what life truly gives you.
Travis Vincent

this book suprised me
I read this book in school. I honestly thought it was amazing and it even kept me wanting to read which I don't even like reading. This book made me start thinking about going into the wild to see how i would do living off the land.
Jeb Boyle

AWESOME
I read this book for school. It was amazing. I liked the author's use of immense detail.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Sea Gate
    The Sea Gate
    by Jane Johnson
    In Jane Johnson's novel, The Sea Gate, set in England, readers are introduced to Becky, a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Stories from Suffragette City
    Stories from Suffragette City
    by M.J. Rose, Fiona Davis
    Our First Impressions readers were fascinated by the historical fiction from a range of authors ...
  • Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...
  • Book Jacket: To Be a Man
    To Be a Man
    by Nicole Krauss
    While, as its title hints, To Be a Man by Nicole Krauss is concerned with masculinity, it renders a ...

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Prophets
    by Robert Jones Jr.

A stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.

T M T C, T M T Stay T S