Reader reviews and comments on Rain Village, plus links to write your own review.

Rain Village

by Carolyn Turgeon

Rain Village by Carolyn Turgeon

• Published:
    Oct 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Rain Village

Power Reviewer Louise J (05/06/11)

Magical Masterpiece!
You won’t believe what happens to little Tessa from Oakley, Kansas once she finds the circus. This story is simply a masterpiece.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.

O My D B