Reader reviews and comments on Imperium, plus links to write your own review.

Imperium

A Novel of Ancient Rome

by Robert Harris

Imperium by Robert Harris

Sep 2006, 320 pages
    Jul 2007, 496 pages

There is 1 reader review for Imperium

Power Reviewer Kim

Historical fiction at its finest
This book won't be for everyone, but for those who relish historical fiction in all its intricate detail will love this book. It deals with a fascinating period of Roman history and politics. I found it very difficult to put down (but then, I like these kinds of books!). It's not on par with, say, _I, Claudius_, but I think people who enjoyed that book will like this one as well.

Warning: Don't compare this book to Harris's earlier work, _Pompeii_. That novel is much lighter, in my opinion, with more popular appeal.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F