Reader reviews and comments on Fiasco, plus links to write your own review.

Fiasco

Jul 2007, 512 pages

There is 1 reader review for Fiasco

Penny

Bamboozeled by fear
How did the American people allow this to happen? Thomas Ricks writes about a time that all Americans should be ashamed of. When the military can't hold a line of positive things about this war we shouldn't be in Iraq. The 2000 election was a fiasco and it has never stopped. This book is well written and researched - read it and you will shed tears of pain for the lost children - our children.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World