Reader reviews and comments on Everyman's Rules for Scientific Living, plus links to write your own review.

Everyman's Rules for Scientific Living

by Carrie Tiffany

Everyman's Rules for Scientific Living by Carrie Tiffany X
Everyman's Rules for Scientific Living by Carrie Tiffany

May 2006, 240 pages
    Jul 2007, 240 pages

There is 1 reader review for Everyman's Rules for Scientific Living

maria siracuse

I was so disinterested in the characters in this book. The story became incessantly silly. I ended up not even finishing it. The writing style was ok, but the story just never did drew me in.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie