Reader reviews and comments on Lost and Found, plus links to write your own review.

Lost and Found

by Carolyn Parkhurst

Lost and Found by Carolyn Parkhurst

Jun 2006, 304 pages
    Jul 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Lost and Found

Sally Brown (07/15/07)

Very shallow
I was astounded that BookBrowse recommended this book. I think it was a very "thin" book. Perhaps 12 to 14 year old readers would enjoy it as beach reading but adults would be sorely disappointed.
Oona (08/13/06)

Fun, engaging read
Being a fan of "The Amazing Race", it was fun to read a novel about a similar type of show. I agree with Eric, you should not read this if you have an aversion to homosexuality, as it is a predominant theme. Having said that, there are many characters and themes, as well as fun story, that keep this book moving along. It was hard to put down, and I'm sure I'll lend it out lots!
Eric (07/28/06)

Lost and Found review
The book lost and found is great-- if you like reality tv, AND don't oppose gays. The book tells about the struggles and highs of the contestants. The characters are especially well developed. The part that didn't work was the show itself. It seemd a little too corny, and made the book a bit unbeleivable. I'd reccomend this to anybody who wants to try a new kind of book.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

There is no worse robber than a bad book.

Y S M B, I'll S Y