What readers think of Lost and Found, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reading Guide |  Reviews |  Beyond the book |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Lost and Found

Jul 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Lost and Found

Oona

Fun, engaging read
Being a fan of "The Amazing Race", it was fun to read a novel about a similar type of show. I agree with Eric, you should not read this if you have an aversion to homosexuality, as it is a predominant theme. Having said that, there are many characters and themes, as well as fun story, that keep this book moving along. It was hard to put down, and I'm sure I'll lend it out lots!
Eric

Lost and Found review
The book lost and found is great-- if you like reality tv, AND don't oppose gays. The book tells about the struggles and highs of the contestants. The characters are especially well developed. The part that didn't work was the show itself. It seemd a little too corny, and made the book a bit unbeleivable. I'd reccomend this to anybody who wants to try a new kind of book.
Sally Brown

Very shallow
I was astounded that BookBrowse recommended this book. I think it was a very "thin" book. Perhaps 12 to 14 year old readers would enjoy it as beach reading but adults would be sorely disappointed.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Becoming Madam Secretary
    Becoming Madam Secretary
    by Stephanie Dray
    Our First Impressions reviewers enjoyed reading about Frances Perkins, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Bloodcarver
    The Last Bloodcarver
    by Vanessa Le
    The city-state of Theumas is a gleaming metropolis of advanced technology and innovation where the ...
  • Book Jacket: Say Hello to My Little Friend
    Say Hello to My Little Friend
    by Jennine CapĂł Crucet
    Twenty-year-old Ismael Reyes is making a living in Miami as an impersonator of the rapper/singer ...
  • Book Jacket: The Painter's Daughters
    The Painter's Daughters
    by Emily Howes
    Peggy and Molly Gainsborough are sisters and best friends, living an idyllic life in 18th-century ...

BookBrowse Book Club

A Great Country
by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
A novel exploring the ties and fractures of a close-knit Indian-American family in the aftermath of a violent encounter with the police.

Members Recommend

The House on Biscayne Bay
    by Chanel Cleeton

As death stalks a gothic mansion in Miami, the lives of two women intertwine as the past and present collide.

The Stone Home
    by Crystal Hana Kim

A moving family drama and coming-of-age story revealing a dark corner of South Korean history.

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.

S B the B