Reader reviews and comments on Foundling, plus links to write your own review.

Foundling

Sep 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Foundling

Sam R (10/15/07)

Gasp
I have been reading the Redwall series, and i love that series but this book took me out of it and was not going to let me go I read the book in a week and instantly wanted the next book to come out. This book is great for children and adults who love to use there imagenation.
Forrestt (08/30/06)

Monster blood Tatoo
This book was the best book i had read for quite a while!I have read many good books and i would put this book as one of my top 5 books!

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: The power to see, to sense, and to say

O My D B