Reader reviews and comments on Foundling, plus links to write your own review.

Monster Blood Tattoo Book 1

by D M. Cornish

Foundling by D M. Cornish X
Foundling by D M. Cornish

May 2006, 404 pages
    Sep 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Foundling

Sam R

I have been reading the Redwall series, and i love that series but this book took me out of it and was not going to let me go I read the book in a week and instantly wanted the next book to come out. This book is great for children and adults who love to use there imagenation.

Monster blood Tatoo
This book was the best book i had read for quite a while!I have read many good books and i would put this book as one of my top 5 books!

• Book Jacket: Women & Power