Reader reviews and comments on Terrorist, plus links to write your own review.

Terrorist

by John Updike

Terrorist by John Updike

Jun 2006, 320 pages
    May 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Terrorist

Bob H. (08/29/12)

Never Read Updike Before
I have never read Updike before. If this is his style, I will not read him again. I am struggling for the past week. I am on page 128. I am thinking. "C'mon already!"
Amilina (12/04/07)

This book is strange
We've read the book in our class. It took a long time until we finished and it was horrible. Nobody in my class likes the book anyway. I've never read a book like this and I would have stopped reading the book after the first pages, but because of our English lessons we had to read to the end. I won't ever suggest the book to anyone else. Thanks.

Greetings

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

K Your F C