Reader reviews and comments on Terrorist, plus links to write your own review.

Terrorist

May 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Terrorist

Bob H.

Never Read Updike Before
I have never read Updike before. If this is his style, I will not read him again. I am struggling for the past week. I am on page 128. I am thinking. "C'mon already!"
Amilina

This book is strange
We've read the book in our class. It took a long time until we finished and it was horrible. Nobody in my class likes the book anyway. I've never read a book like this and I would have stopped reading the book after the first pages, but because of our English lessons we had to read to the end. I won't ever suggest the book to anyone else. Thanks.

Greetings

by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us