Reader reviews and comments on An Ordinary Man, plus links to write your own review.

An Ordinary Man

Mar 2007, 224 pages

There is 1 reader review for An Ordinary Man

larissa

awsome
This book was so good. but it was also sad. I can't understand why people killed others just because a Beljin guy said "your lighter and taller so you're a Tutsi and your darker and shorter so your a Hutu" and they actually turned against each other ! I also saw Hotel Rwanda . We watched it in school. People laughed at how people were getting killed and then they would call out "come on just shoot 'um" like they wanted to watch them get killed. But then I said " I know that you would not laugh at that if it was you" and they would say "nah I'd be on my bike and be shooting those nig**** down" then I thought "I know what they would do that they'd be hiding." Also what I don't understand is how all those British people and European people that were there saw all those orphans just out there. Why didn't the Europeans try and adopt those orphans for a cheap price and get them out of that madness? I know I would have though. Well anyway the book was great and Mr.R you are a great and brave man. I once herd a saying "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes an even stronger man to stand up for everyone else"

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F