Reader reviews and comments on The Good Good Pig, plus links to write your own review.

The Good Good Pig

Apr 2007, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Good Good Pig

Johanna J.

The Good Good Pig Is a Good Good Book
Most biographies are written about people's struggles through the hard times in their life or the joys they have had, but what about biography of a pig's life? Christopher Hogwood is pig that lives in New Hampsire with Sy Montgomery,the author of the story. Sy writes about the life story of Christopher, as he runs through the town, playing with kids, and teaches people what living is all about

The story of Christopher Hogwood is a loving, kind story that shows people that not matter how close to death you are or if you having a bad day, to never give up. No matter what life brings you, whether it's an adventure or even a pig, life is worth living, and Christopher Hogwood shows us all that.
Selene Booklover

The OK Pig
This was nominated choice in one of my book clubs. It wasn't chosen, but thought I would read it anyway. As an animal lover, I love to read books about people's pets. Although, I did enjoy reading the book, somehow the warmth, personality and charm of Christopher did not transcend the written word. To me, he remained just a pig.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers