Reader reviews and comments on The Good Good Pig, plus links to write your own review.

The Good Good Pig

Apr 2007, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Good Good Pig

Johanna J.

The Good Good Pig Is a Good Good Book
Most biographies are written about people's struggles through the hard times in their life or the joys they have had, but what about biography of a pig's life? Christopher Hogwood is pig that lives in New Hampsire with Sy Montgomery,the author of the story. Sy writes about the life story of Christopher, as he runs through the town, playing with kids, and teaches people what living is all about

The story of Christopher Hogwood is a loving, kind story that shows people that not matter how close to death you are or if you having a bad day, to never give up. No matter what life brings you, whether it's an adventure or even a pig, life is worth living, and Christopher Hogwood shows us all that.
Selene Booklover

The OK Pig
This was nominated choice in one of my book clubs. It wasn't chosen, but thought I would read it anyway. As an animal lover, I love to read books about people's pets. Although, I did enjoy reading the book, somehow the warmth, personality and charm of Christopher did not transcend the written word. To me, he remained just a pig.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Comedown