Reader reviews and comments on Girl in Hyacinth Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Girl in Hyacinth Blue

by Susan Vreeland

Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland X
Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland

Sep 1999, 242 pages
    Oct 2000, 256 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Girl in Hyacinth Blue

A Real Winner
I was mesmerized by this book which tells the history of a painting in reverse time order. The writing style is excellent. I flew through this book in one day and I am now a confirmed Vreeland fan.

The book was extremely hard to follow. I found myself re-reading whole chapters. Overall not a bad book but I was not impressed.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony

The Balcony
by Jane Delury

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!