What readers think of Daniel Isn't Talking, plus links to write your own review.

Daniel Isn't Talking

May 2007, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for Daniel Isn't Talking

Lynnd Turney

Daniel isn't talking by Marti Leimbech
This book is actually one of my book club picks for this month and I am already liking this book. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to read it.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

• Book Jacket: Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    by Clare Pooley
    For the many years that I've been reading, one realization has always come to mind for me after ...
  • Book Jacket: We Had to Remove This Post
    We Had to Remove This Post
    by Hanna Bervoets
    It's not about money. Kayleigh, the protagonist and narrator of We Had to Remove This Post, a newly ...
  • Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...
  • Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Geraldine Brooks creates a powerful backstory for 19th-century thoroughbred racehorse Lexington, ...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

The Lies I Tell
    by Julie Clark

The new thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Last Flight!

Jackie & Me
    by Louis Bayard

Master storyteller Louis Bayard delivers a surprising portrait of a young Jackie Kennedy as we've never seen her before.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I