Reader reviews and comments on The Rug Merchant, plus links to write your own review.

The Rug Merchant

Jun 2007, 272 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Rug Merchant

tabby's mom

Worth reading
This is a lovely story. It's very readable and the characters are well developed. Anyone who has felt isolated will understand the main character's pain. There is a subtle humour threaded throughout the work.
Robin

good story, okay book.
This book was a great story with well thought out issues and complex emotions. It was a great story but a poor book. What I mean by this is that the story was intriguing, but the stylistics and quality of the literature were minimal in quality.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown