Reader reviews and comments on The Rug Merchant, plus links to write your own review.

The Rug Merchant

by Meg Mullins

The Rug Merchant by Meg Mullins

Mar 2006, 272 pages
    Jun 2007, 272 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Rug Merchant

tabby's mom (06/15/09)

Worth reading
This is a lovely story. It's very readable and the characters are well developed. Anyone who has felt isolated will understand the main character's pain. There is a subtle humour threaded throughout the work.
Robin (04/25/06)

good story, okay book.
This book was a great story with well thought out issues and complex emotions. It was a great story but a poor book. What I mean by this is that the story was intriguing, but the stylistics and quality of the literature were minimal in quality.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M