Reader reviews and comments on The Rug Merchant, plus links to write your own review.

The Rug Merchant

by Meg Mullins

The Rug Merchant by Meg Mullins

Mar 2006, 272 pages
    Jun 2007, 272 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Rug Merchant

tabby's mom

Worth reading
This is a lovely story. It's very readable and the characters are well developed. Anyone who has felt isolated will understand the main character's pain. There is a subtle humour threaded throughout the work.
Robin

good story, okay book.
This book was a great story with well thought out issues and complex emotions. It was a great story but a poor book. What I mean by this is that the story was intriguing, but the stylistics and quality of the literature were minimal in quality.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers