Reader reviews and comments on Queen of the Underworld, plus links to write your own review.

Queen of the Underworld

by Gail Godwin

Queen of the Underworld by Gail Godwin

Jan 2006, 352 pages
    Jan 2007, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Queen of the Underworld

Nuala Morocco (03/11/07)

Queen of the Underworld
I start every novel with great anticipation of the places and the people I will get to know once the reading gets underway. I was pleasantly intrigued by the main character, and interested in the journey and adventure she was on. Then right when I was really getting into the story and all the fantastic places we could go the story just lost its steam. I felt that there were at least 5 smaller stories that needed to be explored that were left lacking. I just never felt truly satisfied by where the story went. There was so much potential personally and politically and the story did not deliver for me.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

K Your F C