What readers think of Queen of the Underworld, plus links to write your own review.

Queen of the Underworld

Jan 2007, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Queen of the Underworld

Nuala Morocco

Queen of the Underworld
I start every novel with great anticipation of the places and the people I will get to know once the reading gets underway. I was pleasantly intrigued by the main character, and interested in the journey and adventure she was on. Then right when I was really getting into the story and all the fantastic places we could go the story just lost its steam. I felt that there were at least 5 smaller stories that needed to be explored that were left lacking. I just never felt truly satisfied by where the story went. There was so much potential personally and politically and the story did not deliver for me.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide