Reader reviews and comments on Veronica, plus links to write your own review.

Veronica

by Mary Gaitskill

Veronica by Mary Gaitskill

Oct 2005, 240 pages
    Jul 2006, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for Veronica

disappointed to say the least! forced myself to read for book club (11/30/06)

disappointing to say the least!
I read ALOT of books.

I had to pace myself with this abysmal excuse for a book by reading 4 others in between.

Sad, sorry, depressing and shallow are the words I use to describe my overarching takeaway messages. If she truly appreciated beauty in the depth of characters, it certainly never came through in her prose.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.

O My D B