Reader reviews and comments on Veronica, plus links to write your own review.

Veronica

by Mary Gaitskill

Veronica by Mary Gaitskill X
Veronica by Mary Gaitskill

Oct 2005, 240 pages
    Jul 2006, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for Veronica

disappointed to say the least! forced myself to read for book club

disappointing to say the least!
I read ALOT of books.

I had to pace myself with this abysmal excuse for a book by reading 4 others in between.

Sad, sorry, depressing and shallow are the words I use to describe my overarching takeaway messages. If she truly appreciated beauty in the depth of characters, it certainly never came through in her prose.

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance