Reader reviews and comments on The City of Falling Angels, plus links to write your own review.

The City of Falling Angels

by John Berendt

The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt

Sep 2005, 320 pages
    Oct 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The City of Falling Angels

Valeria Joyal

I had a great laugh reading this book!
I had a great laugh reading this book!
The author has produced a wonderful portrait of local Venetians and British and American expatriates using real life characters.
Excellently documented book, well researched. Measured journalistic approach. Wonderful humour. Had a fantastic time reading it during my Christmas break.

My Name Is Leon