MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Lincoln Lawyer, plus links to write your own review.

The Lincoln Lawyer

by Michael Connelly

The Lincoln Lawyer

Oct 2005, 416 pages
    Jun 2006, 528 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Lincoln Lawyer

debbykc (06/18/11)

what a great read!!!
What a fun book: Fast, quirky and a real page turner.
Power Reviewer Elizabeth (06/29/10)

Excellent
When I picked up the book I thought for sure they were going to be talking about an attorney that Abraham Lincoln used, and when I mention the book to others, they think the same thing.

But....the Lincoln is his car. :)

This book was the first I ever read of Michael Connelly's and just couldn't put it down...you will love the story and the ending.

It is frightening how innocent people can get "framed" or blamed.

Excellent read.